Comments

• Fluke511
    Fluke511 Member
    Options

Same Issue

• judycolleen
    judycolleen Member
    Options

Same here. Started this morning. I'm thinking of finding an alternative to Q even though I've been on it since the very first release in 1983!!!

• BobLemm
    BobLemm Member
    Options

yep… still broken for me.

• nmccollu
    nmccollu Member ✭✭
    edited April 14
    Options

I disabled default browser popup blockers and re-authorized. Seems to be working.

• BobLemm
    BobLemm Member
    Options

sometime during a 3 minute window of retry, it worked for me.

• funinthesun
    funinthesun Member
    Options

Same here. 1 account auth'd and sync'd. Other 3 accounts, same general error message.

Invalid grant error.

• Pedro504
    Pedro504 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue 😐️

You Don't Have to Have a Point, To Have A Point

• judycolleen
    judycolleen Member
    Options

It's working now…

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

If anyone is still experiencing this issue, please describe the issue you are encountering and, if possible, please provide a screenshot of any errors you are seeing (with personal information redacted). If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bbradford83
    bbradford83 Member ✭✭
    Options

Also working for me now.

• lrlthree
    lrlthree Member
    Options

Same issue for me.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @lrlthree,

If you are still encountering this issue, could you please provide more information? Are you seeing an error in Quicken, an error on the website when going through the authorization process, or both? What specific error messages/error codes are you seeing? If possible, please provide a screenshot (with personal information redacted) of the error. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.