Issues Downloading USAA activity

Options
LC1055
LC1055 Member ✭✭

I have checking, savings, and credit card accounts with USAA setup in Quicken. Im trying to download my latest transactions via one step update and Express Web Connect+. Quicken shows the update completed and that all accounts are updated, but its not actually downloading any activity. Its not giving me any errors in the process.
I tried deactivating and activating Online Services. I also tried resetting accounts. No luck.
My quicken is up to date. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @LC1055,

When did this issue begin? After a recent update? Are your balances updating?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• LC1055
    LC1055 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Quicken Jasmine,

I'm not sure exactly when it started because i haven't tried updating in awhile. My last successful download was January 19th.
    Quicken is recognizing the correct online balance.
    I tried updating again today, and luckily, Quicken downloaded new CC transactions from the weekend.
    I'm just not able to download anything between Jan 19th and Apr 13th. I really hope i don't have to manually update the accounts for that time period!

• texag
    texag Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with USAA - transactions now downloading…

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply @LC1055,

To troubleshoot the gap in downloaded transactions, let's first try following these steps from this article on Missing Transactions:

1. Has the sort order been changed in the register? Confirm that the Sort Order in your account register is by Date; just click the top of the Date column in your account register. If the transactions are there, but hidden by the sort order, this will help find them.
    2. Click the Reset button at the top of the register. This will confirm that there's no filtering hiding the transactions in your account register.
    3. Was the missing transaction incorrectly matched to another transaction in the register? This is common with repeating payments made to the same payee for the same amount.
    4. Have any transactions been deleted recently? Transactions won't download again after being deleted. If a transaction was deleted in error, you can re-enter it manually (if there's a large group of deleted transactions, it may also be easier to restore a backup).
    5. Was the transaction moved from one account register to another? Click on All Transactions in your account bar and search for the missing transaction. If you find the transactions in an incorrect account, you can move the transactions to the correct account: just select the transaction(s), right-click, and select Move transaction(s). Select the correct account and click OK

If these steps do not resolve the issue, the next thing to check is if the financial institution gives you the option to download .QFX files to fill in that gap where transactions are missing. Not all financial institutions offer the option. The "Locate the correct file to download" section of this article will show you what to look for (to see if USAA does offer it). Note: If USAA does allow you to download .QFX files, please make sure to backup your Quicken file prior to importing the .QFX into your Quicken file.

@texag,

Thank you for joining the discussion! To clarify, what exact issue are you encountering? If you are missing transactions, I recommend you follow the troubleshooting steps I listed earlier in my post. If something else is happening, please provide more detail so that I can better assist.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.