Quicken Mac multi-currency

Options
Sampa
Sampa Member

I would be happy to get rid of my old Quicken 2017 but only to run it on Mac.

However no multi-currency functionality on Mac.

Since this has been requested by many users for years I don’t understand why Quicken is not willing to line up Mac to Windows !!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 14
    Options

Hello @Sampa,

Thank you for coming to the Community to share your feedback! There is an existing request for this functionality. If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you bookmark and add a comment to this Idea:

It is currently in Planned status, which means our teams do plan to add it in the future. However, we have not been provided with an ETA, so we cannot guarantee when it will happen.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Since this has been requested by many users for years I don’t understand why Quicken is not willing to line up Mac to Windows !!!!

@Sampa It's not that the folks at Quicken are "not willing" to make requested improvements in Quicken Mac, it's that there are a lot — hundreds! — of feature requests, and the Quicken Mac development team is small is only able to get to a limited number of them each year. While you might think this should be the top priority, lots of other Quicken users think other things should be the top priority. As Kristina noted above, the Quicken Mac development team has designated this as a planned feature. That means it's not just an approved concept, but something they have allocated time and staff to on their development schedule.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993