PNC Bank one step update not functioning in addition to Rocket Mortgage known issues

Options

One step update is now down for PNC, in addition to known and unresolved connectivity issues with Rocket Mortgage. PNC is our primary bank, and I am not trusting the data in my Quicken Classic desktop app yet again. Just paid my annual renewal fee though - will be requesting a service credit due to the frequent outages.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Luka731,

You can keep an eye on the alerts for Rocket Mortgage and for PNC through these links here and here. You may bookmark these alerts for all future updates.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this causes.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    edited April 20
    Options

This is unacceptable. How can I initiate an outage refund? PNC and Rocket Mortgage comprise over half of our funds managed through Quicken. [Removed - Rant]

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Luka731,

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

what is the ETA for connectivity to be restored? I am losing faith in the product with every day that passes with no concrete plan to fix the issues.

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

what is the ETA?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Luka731,

Quicken's product development and escalation teams do not provide an estimate of when fixes for issues will be completed and released.

All available updates and information will be posted within the Alerts that were previously linked above by Quicken Jasmine. As stated in the last update of each Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available".

As of now, there is no new information or updates available beyond what has already been posted in the Alerts.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

This is very frustrating. who at Quicken can provide support and meaningful updates?

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

The last update on the linked note above is 8 days old. What actions have been taken in the past week?

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

What is the update on the PNC outage? When will the service be functioning again?

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja @quickenCEO @quickentech @quickenDevOps

• Luka731
    Luka731 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja @Quicken Jasmine @Quicken Abhishek @Quicken Alyssa @Quicken Bree status update? What is the ETA on PNC connectivity? When will quicken be functional again?

• kdubb24
    kdubb24 Member
    Options

My Quicken Classic Deluxe subscrition will auto-renew on 1 May, I'm seriously considering canceling if the issue with Rocket Mortgage is not fixed by then. It has been too long!