Bills & Income still not functioning

Options

Every single online biller I have connected to quicken is in error and has been for quite a while. They all have a "Fix It" button and this button produces the following error… every single one.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Rich Burke,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rich Burke
    Rich Burke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes @Quicken Jasmine I have tried this and several other "tips" that do not work. It would be much better for Quicken to admit the feature is non-functional and actually work to fix it. This issue is repeatedly reported and nothing ever gets done to fix it.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Rich Burke,

I went ahead and checked the internal status of the PayPal Online Biller shown in your screenshot and unfortunately, it shows a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

However, since you did mention that this is happening with all of your Online Billers, if you don't mind, could you please provide the name of the other Online Billers as well so I can check their internal statuses as well just to be sure?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rich Burke
    Rich Burke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The list changes often but this is what it looks like today

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for providing the screenshot!

While not all Online Billers in that list are showing an internal degraded status, the following are:

• Aidvantage
    • PayPal
    • Third Federal Savings & Loan

Since all others are showing as healthy, I suggest you try the Review and Repair function to see if it will help with the error you are experiencing.

However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the error continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rich Burke
    Rich Burke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja

First 2 I tried after "Review and Repair"

The account is not locked, MFA challenge code was entered.