AT&T, Xfinity (Comcast) and State Farm

Options

AT&T and Xfinity/Comcast continue to have connection issues for Bill Pay purposes. State Farm says I am connected but there is an outage (going on for a week now) but if I try to login to State Farm directly there are no outages.

AT&T and Xfinity have had this issue on and off for years.

Any updates on these billers?

Comments

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Anyone?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GIWalt,

I went ahead and checked the internal status of these Online Billers and unfortunately, AT&T shows a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

However, XFINITY and State Farm do show a healthy status. Are you able to provide screenshots of the errors you receive for these 2 Online Billers? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I will do so later but here is what happens. State Farm logs in, says connected and then I get a screen that says State Farm is experiencing an outage. This has gone on for several weeks. I can login to State Farm separately so not sure there really is an outage. In the case of Xfinity. I enter my credentials and then after a while Quicken says it is taking a while and will continue to try. An hour or so later I get an automated email from Quicken that Xfinity is having problems and try to login in again. Rinse and repeat.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Attached are State Farm screenshots. First shows successful login and the second shows the "outage".

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Attached is Xfinity. Shows still trying to connect. Later, I get email notification of an issue and try again.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Here is a screenshot of the email telling me Xfinity needs attention which I received shortly after trying to connect as noted in the post right above.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider this alternative to using Bill Manager. Many banks and billers, in an attempt to better secure their computer systems from hackers, are no longer willing to support third-party data aggregators like Quicken, Intuit, etc.