Attachment Paperclip

Options
johnnypkg
johnnypkg Member ✭✭

When adding an attachment to a transaction, pressing enter does save the transaction's attachment, but the paperclip icon is not displayed indicating there is an attachment. I do not see any paperclips now on any of my entries with attachments.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @johnnypkg,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Which process are you using to add the attachment? Are you pressing enter immediately after adding the attachment, or are you filling in other details on the transaction first? Another user who was having similar issue posted the solution that worked for them. Please let me know if it works for you also.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In your register, is the Attachment field selected as a register column?
    Click the Register Columns button and look for the Attachment item. Does it have a checkmark?

What happens if you toggle the item off, click OK to exit the Register columns action, change to a different register or view and then change back, go into Register Columns again, toggle Attachments on, click OK. Do all attachment icons show now?

• Mark Beckstrom
    Mark Beckstrom Member ✭✭
    Options

No Paperclips still not showing but the attachment is there.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mark Beckstrom,

To clarify, have you tried the recommendations from the earlier posts? If you did, what happened? Are you able to include screenshots of what you are seeing (with any personal information redacted)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.