One Step Update Shows 0 transactions downloaded but transactions were downloaded

Options

With the latest update, twice now, when I download transactions, the summary page shows 0 new transactions but in the downloaded transactions window there are transactions (21 in the latest run).

I have had to restore from a back up because databases/sync are off now.

Does anyone have a fix for this

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @LeeFam4Q2010,

Did this issue begin immediately after the latest update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Is this only occurring with Kinecta Federal Credit Union?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sk301
    sk301 Member ✭✭
    Options

Something similar happens with several of my accounts—inaccurate number of downloads, download cited for the wrong account, "last download" date missing from account heading, etc. I have Windows 11; no help from Q support.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sk301, for the account where the "Last Download" info isn't present, is this a "Linked Cash Account" which represents the cash in your taxable brokerage account?

If so, that "Last" info is associated with the brokerage account, because the LCA doesn't actually exist and doesn't actually download. Cash txn downloaded into the brokerage acct are "automagically" moved to the LCA, but the LCA itself doesn't download.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• sk301
    sk301 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for trying. One is a straightforward bank checking account, two are brokerage accounts, one is a credit card. Two other credit cards work right. Am using Quicken Classic with current updates on a new computer with Windows 11. All worked right on old computer with Windows 10.

• Ed13
    Ed13 Member ✭✭
    Options

Exactly the same problem here. Red flags on my accounts. Click on the flags and they state the number of new transactions. No transactions shown as downloaded in the registers. Automatic entry is indeed turned off. This just starting happening to me yesterday. Need a fix ASAP.

• BryanS01
    BryanS01 Member
    Options

Same problem! How to fix??