MOHELA Student Loan Accounts won't update: CC-502 Error (WINDOWS)

Options

My student loan account(s) haven't been able to update in about a week. I've tried what was suggested on the FAQ that comes up with the error. Since I haven't consolidated my loans I have like 20 accounts (wish I could group them).

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DrTonyMas,

Since this issue has persisted for longer than 1 business day and you said you already tried the troubleshooting from the FAQ, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools we on the Community cannot access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LMF1975
    LMF1975 Member
    Options

Same but its been more like a week or more. My payment from 4/14 will not post to the account. CC-502 error.

• Sisyphus1967
    Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    edited April 25
    Options

Recently Mohela moved to a new platform. My Quicken Classic for Windows was connecting for a few days but has not been able to update since April 16, 2024. Has anyone else noticed this problem. I seem to suddenly have a lot of connection issues since April 1… :(

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 25
    Options

Hello @Sisyphus1967,

What is your connection method with Mohela? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring when attempting to download transactions?

Let me know!

[Merged Post]

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    Options

here - only EWC is avail

70637 70637 70637 Mohela - Federal Student Aid
    https://mohela.studentaid.gov/ NA
    https://mohela.studentaid.gov/ ACTIVE
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

there is also -

61617 61617 61617 Mohela
    https://www.mohela.com/ 1-877-292-4825
    https://www.mohela.com/DL/secure/account/loginStep1.aspx ACTIVE
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

[Merged Post]

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Sisyphus1967
    Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    edited April 25
    Options

Thank you Ps56k2. Yes, I am using EWC. I got a CC-502 today and, strangely, a successful connection once about 30 minutes after I posted the original comment.

[Merged Post]

• DrTonyMas
    DrTonyMas Member
    Options

ok, thank you.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LMF1975
    LMF1975 Member
    Options

Now I'm getting a different message, I believe CC-504 Error

• LMF1975
    LMF1975 Member
    Options

Actually its a CC-505 error