Mohela Loan Download Error FDP-105 (MAC)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

MOHELA Student Loan Accounts won't update: CC-502 Error

Comments

• bcunic
    bcunic Member
    edited April 23
    Options

Same issue, [Removed - Rant]. Synchrony Bank issue for well over a month, now Mohela. [Removed - Rant]

• christinaund
    christinaund Member ✭✭
    Options

Not been able to connect to Mohela in 3 days.

• christinaund
    christinaund Member ✭✭
    Options

it worked for months and months and last 4 days I receive an error. Not changed a thing. We were unable to connect to MOHELA - Loan. This is usually a temporary issue. Please try again later. (FDP-105)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bcunic & @christinaund,

Could you please confirm the exact error code you are experiencing when trying to connect? Is it still FDP-105, or another error?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bcunic
    bcunic Member
    Options

I can log in fine on the web site, but I get

A name or number for your MOHELA - Loan account may have changed. Let’s fix the issue by reconnecting your account. (CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND)

WCC Code: CC-800

• bcunic
    bcunic Member
    Options

Care Code: FDP-105

• christinaund
    christinaund Member ✭✭
    Options

Same error

Please try again later.

• christinaund
    christinaund Member ✭✭
    Options

any update? It still not working.

• bcunic
    bcunic Member
    Options

still the same errors for me

• Rak16
    Rak16 Member
    Options

Same for me the past 2 weeks I think: Please try again later.

Details:
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE
    URL. Mohela provider is temporarily unavailable

• vENSTicO
    vENSTicO Member
    Options

I have also been receiving the same error for the past week.

Details:
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE

I have also done some additional testing by creating a new Quicken file and starting a new connection. Same result with the same error message.

• christinaund
    christinaund Member ✭✭
    Options

is there any update ? This has been going on for weeks now. Yes I have confirmed multiple times that is the error.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Scooter831
    Scooter831 Member ✭✭
    edited May 10
    Options

whats happening here? Cannot download transactions from my Sofi-Mohela account. This has been on-going for over a month and no resolution offered.

[Merged Post]

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10
    Options

there are a few other threads -

what error do you receive ?

[Merged Post]

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Scooter831
    Scooter831 Member ✭✭
    edited May 10
    Options

An unexpected error has occurred

Please try again later.

Details:
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE

[Merged Post]

• Michael Case
    Michael Case Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to this list.

• bcunic
    bcunic Member
    Options

anyone had luck with this yet? I have sent in 4 of the problem reports. Understood they will not reply but shouldn’t they address the issue somewhere?

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Understood they will not reply but shouldn’t they address the issue somewhere?

It depends whether they can address the issue. If Mohela is blocking Quicken from connecting, there's nothing Quicken can do, other than have their connectivity provider, Intuit, try to get Mohela to rectify the situation. For many financial institutions, connectivity with Quicken is not a top priority, and for some, it's a perceived security risk they might choose to block.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja