Error: Pending transaction in registers are not being cleared when the actual transaction hits

Options

Error: Pending transaction in registers are not being cleared when the actual transaction hits

Steps:

1. Transaction comes in and shows up in Register as "pending" in italics.
  2. Actual transaction completes the next day.
  3. Institution is Wells Fargo
  4. Issue: the pending transaction still shows, affecting the balance.

Comments

• bmgraphics
    bmgraphics Member ✭✭
    Options

Same thing here. The pending thing worked for a couple of weeks, but it's gone haywire again.

• JOHN PERRELLA
    JOHN PERRELLA Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue. I have pending transactions going back to early May that have cleared but still remain in Quicken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bmgraphics and @JOHN PERRELLA,

Are you also experiencing this issue with Wells Fargo?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Kevin Spriggs
    Kevin Spriggs Member ✭✭
    Options

I am seeing the same as @bmgraphics and @John Perrella. My transactions are coming from the Navy Federal Credit Union.

What steps should I take to clear these?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Personally, I wouldn't have put up with this so long. I would have either deleted them or turned off the feature.

I'm seeing the same problem with Chase and Citi and so I'm leaning towards just turning off the feature.

For a bit it seemed to be work right for me, but not it seems like almost none of the pending transactions are going away when the cleared one comes in. Whatever system they are using for determining that the pending transaction is no longer there seems to be broken for all financial institutions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/