Major FAIL: Invoices for Home + Business Mac Edition

disappointed2024
disappointed2024 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I'm really disappointed that Quicken Mac Home + Business edition doesn't provide invoicing. It's a MAJOR feature touted on the website - and the company doesn't say it's not available for Mac edition.

I hope the tech team and the sales team will rectify this issue very quickly. Seems like false advertising.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @disappointed2024,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When I check the website, I can see that when you scroll down close to the bottom (right below the Frequently Asked Questions section), it shows that the * (which follows the description of the "Send invoices in a flash" section) indicates Windows only. That said, I did forward your complaint to the proper channels for further investigation and resolution.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta

@Quicken Kristina - the asterisk and "*Windows Only" footnote at the very bottom of the page are easily missed. Other users have complained about this as well. Maybe since being able to create invoices is a critical feature for most business users, the note "Windows Only" should not be a footnote, but explicitly noted next to the invoice feature description.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina - I agree with @QuickUserPSP on this matter. But I would like to add that the readability and usability of Quicken.com's website has become much less friendly and informative over the last year or so. It is almost impossible to get a reasonable (much less, a good) comparison of the differences in product features of the various editions. Quicken used to have an excellent comparison chart that made it very easy to see what the differences are between each of the editions so one could know which product would best meet their needs. The online tool to help select the right product is good in concept but it falls far short of being a truly helpful tool. If there is one improvement I would suggest making to the Quicken.com website it would be to bring that outstanding product comparison chart back. Maybe you could pass along this suggestion, as well?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• Quicken Kristina
    edited May 3

Thank you for your replies @QuickUserPSP and @Boatnmaniac,

I forwarded your feedback to the Marketing Team.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• jamesjiwon
    jamesjiwon Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I, too, upgraded to MAC Personal and Business version because I read it as invoice is available. I do feel misled….

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your feedback @jamesjiwon,

I forwarded your feedback to our marketing team.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.