Reports with Attached files

Options
usawiwasu
usawiwasu Member
edited May 8 in Reports

I was a previous user of Mariner Paperless and they had a wonderful function that would make perfect sense for Quicken. Since Mariner is no longer in Business I've moved to quicken but the lack of this feature is frustrating.

In Paperless you could select a date range, or type of category transaction and run a report that outlined the details of the transaction AND included a small image file of the receipt/Invoice/document next to the details. It was wonderful to pdf that file and give to my CPA when doing taxes and once came in very handy when audited.

Would love to see this functionality. As it is now, if I was audited I could run a report but I would have to go into each receipt/invoice file and download a copy separately. Very time consuming, especially since the image and data are already together.

2 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @usawiwasu,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.