Delete or rename ledgers

danpisko
danpisko Quicken Mac Other Member

Quicken Classic Online for Mac

In the sidebar, inside Profile, there are 3 (I want to call them accounts but that's where the confusion starts) listed. They seem to be ledgers of my transactions but one is very old, another stopped recording new transactions a few months ago and the third is up to date and correct.

How can I rename these? Or better, delete the old ones. Thank you!

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @danpisko,

You can delete Cloud Accounts by navigating to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services > See All Cloud Accounts > Click on the account you want to delete > Click the Minus (-) button in the bottom left corner > Delete Cloud Account. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

@danpisko I'd like to clarify something. You said you are using "Quicken Classic Online for Mac", but there is no such thing. There is Quicken Classic for Mac, which is the desktop software which is the home for your data. And there is Quicken on the Web, a web browser interface to Quicken Cloud (sometimes referred to as an app, even though it's just a web browser), where some of your data can (optionally) be mirrored. (And there is also the Quicken Mobile App, which similarly to Quicken on the Web shows your Quicken Cloud data.)

It looks like you're using one of the companion apps, and that's what your question is about. You may want to re-post your question in the Quicken on the Web category of this site (or the Quicken Mobile app category) to catch the eye of people who utilize those companion apps. In the web interface, make sure it shows you are only syncing from your current data file; I think this is in the lower left corner. I only use the desktop program, so I unfortunately can't offer much advise on the web interface.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • danpisko
    danpisko Quicken Mac Other Member

Thanks all. After searching the web I saw Rick's message. That is correct. I found all 3 ledgers listed but two were named the same and I deleted the wrong one. I don't see a recover option and it sync'd with my mobile app before I turned off sync. I guess I'll be starting from scratch!

This discussion has been closed.