Anything that can be done to speed up connections to Optum Financial?

norm.henson
norm.henson Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Anything that can be done to speed up connections to Optum Financial? I recently added an account and now downloads can be measured with an egg timer.

Comments

• norm.henson

Guessing that means no…..

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @norm.henson,

To better assist with this issue, please provide more information about what is happening. How long has this issue been going on for? Are you seeing any error messages/codes when you try to update? Is Optum the only financial institution affected by this? What kind of account did you recently add?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• norm.henson

Hey Kristina, thanks for picking this up. It only happens with Optum. There's no error message and the transfer of data works. I've removed Optum from the download and it takes about 20 seconds to complete across all other institutions. When I turn Optum back on, it takes a minute or two to complete. It's an HSA account.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @norm.henson,

First, please note that 1 to 2 minutes is still considered a normal download timeframe. However, you can try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services and see if it will make a difference. Before you do so, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• norm.henson

Thanks Anja,

That seemed to have helped. Although I did it a few times after adding the account (including deleting and readding the account). I left it off several days and then reactivated the account again and it goes much faster and in-line with my other accounts.

Thanks!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

You're welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear that helped speed things up for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.