Quicken Classic for Mac keeps asking me for login but then gives an error.

PYeager
PYeager Member ✭✭

After I have logged in and everything looks as usual, when I try to update and download from my banking institutions, it asks me to login to Quicken again, but then gives me an error. I am already logged in but asked me over and over to login to my account and I know I am putting in the right info. I can't update my banking institutions of which I have many.

Please help.

Thank you!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @PYeager,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the login prompt and the error message you receive? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PYeager
    PYeager Member ✭✭

This is what comes up.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Thank you for following up.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen should be a full sign in screen, not a pop-up, and you should not see your data file in the background)
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in

Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.