Can’t get a refund

Options
trottierpa
trottierpa Member

the form doesn’t work, it ask for a order# that wasn’t provided in the mail. You guys know how to get a refund ? The website is very unclear about it

Answers

• The Keeper
    The Keeper Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Every confirmation purchase from any vendor contains an order number so perhaps you missed seeing it in your confirmation email. Order numbers aren't typically in the text of the email but in a separate line at the top. Quicken only provides refunds within 30 days of purchase so if you don't frequently empty your email "trash" folder, see if you can locate your confirmation email. If you can't find it, contact Quicken Support.

• trottierpa
    trottierpa Member
    Options

this is the only email I’ve received…

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @trottierpa,

I have sent you a direct message to provide you with your order number.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Every confirmation purchase from any vendor contains an order number so perhaps you missed seeing it in your confirmation email.

@The Keeper This issue comes up frequently in this forum, so I don't think it's users missing something in their email; I think it is Quicken rather stupidly not including the order number in the confirmation email — which, as you note, is standard for almost anything ordered online.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    Options

yup - comes up for Refund postings - missing Oder Number in Email mentioned to Admins - they have passed it along to their team -

[Edited for Readability]

This discussion has been closed.