Can't connect to TIAA (aka Ever) Bank on Quicken Classic for Mac, V 7.7.1 (Build 707.53346.100)

jbecky
jbecky Quicken Mac 2017 Member ✭✭

I have existing bank accounts in Q for Mac that worked fine until a few weeks ago. Then the connection started to fail. I redid the connection at the beginning but it didn't help. Now when I try to change the connection, I can only see Quicken Connect. Quicken Direct is greyed out.

I don't remember if the problem started right after an upgrade or not. EverBank assured me that the problem is not at their end. What can I do?

I am on MacOS V 13.0

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @jbecky,

Could you please elaborate and tell us exactly what happens when you try to connect? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jbecky
    jbecky Quicken Mac 2017 Member ✭✭

I get this error message.

It's been doing this for months. Life got complicated and I ignored it for a while, but it's time to get back on track.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @jbecky,

Due to the nature of this error message and the duration of time with which you have been receiving it, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.