Investing / Allocation by Security

TLM-Q
TLM-Q Member
edited July 30 in Investing (Mac)

Is it possible to print — or even better, to export — the full Allocation by Security table, instead of just the top 10?

[Edit - Moved to QMac Section of the Community]

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You can create or modify a Portfolio View to show this. The view can be printed or exported. Group by Security and sort by Market Value (%).

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Is it possible to print — or even better, to export — the full Allocation by Security table, instead of just the top 10?

You can't print from any Dashboard in Quicken Mac. But you can print this from the Portfolio screen. Select the account, account group (Retirement, Brokerage), or Investing (all accounts) in the lfft sidebar. Click on the Portfolio tab. Set the first filter to "Portfolio Value" or "Performance", and the second filter to "By Security". Add or remove whichever columns you want. Then click the ••• icon in the upper right and you can print it.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

This didn't appear to be a Mac question when I responded. I have my forum settings set to not show Mac posts or threads. Oh well.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Rocket J Squirrel,

The post was originally in the Welcome to the Community section. I moved it to the Quicken for Mac section and added the Quicken for Mac tag after you had already posted your response.

I apologize for any confusion!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.