Invoicing for Mac would be great

Casey Chester
Casey Chester Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I have been using Quicken for 30 years and since I started my business in 2010 I have been wanting invoicing implemented. I have stuck with Quicken the whole time as they have it for Windows but not for MAC. [Removed - Speculation] I am running Business and Personal and to run a business we need to have the ability to invoice. At the moment I, am using Quickbooks just for that and really want it with Quicken. It was listed that this version was capable of it, but apparently it is not. What is the latest update on this?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2

Hello @Casey Chester,

While Business features was just recently implemented, it does not offer all the same features as it does in Quicken Classic for Windows. Invoicing specifically, is on the roadmap for future implementation. However, Quicken's product development teams do not provide an estimate of when new/enhanced features will be completed and released.

Please refer to this Community Announcement for more information.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pvi
    pvi Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited July 13

I would like a straightforward response from Quicken on the current status of the invoicing feature. The upgrade description page states that Quicken Business & Personal for Mac does offer an invoicing feature. But all relevant posts in this forum imply or directly state that invoicing is not a current feature. To Quicken: We've understand your feature-rollout process. Please let us know definitively, as of your posting date, is, or is not, invoicing a current feature on Quicken B&P? I'd and many others would like to know before making the upgrade decision.

[Edited for Readability]

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

@pvi As stated in my previous response, Invoicing is not currently offered in Quicken Classic for Mac, however, it is on the roadmap for future implementation.

Our website's pricing comparison's page states invoicing is available for Windows only. The asterisk next to "Email custom invoices" indicates that it is a Windows only feature as stated at the bottom of the page.

That said, we have received feedback from customers that this indicator is not clear enough and have received requests for it to be made more clear. This feedback has been passed along to the proper channels and our teams are aware. However, we do not have an ETA on when it will be updated.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pvi
    pvi Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

That's great, thanks. The "*Windows only" is perfectly visible when presented as above - but the actual product page is much more crowded, and with the note at the very bottom, it is, as you say, not clear enough.

Can you also pass through a request for a notification sign-up, for when the feature becomes available on Mac?

This discussion has been closed.