Unable to access Quicken Classic web app

Jchan195
Jchan195 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hello, I am a new user who is attempting to access the web app version of Quicken Classic under the "app.quicken.com" domain.

I would click on the "Sign In" button and be prompted with my username/pw and 2FA, which can be completed without issue. However, after this step is completed, I'm unable to proceed further. The screen does not transition to the app page, it remains on the sign in page.

I've turned on/off VPN, utilized various browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Brave, disabled Firewall, and cleared my browser cache to attempt to resolve the issue, but am unsuccessful.

Included below is a snippet of the Dev Console responses I received after completing the 2FA to resolve the last step of the login process. I'm receiving a "ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT" error in response.

Please let me know how this can be resolved, it has been considerably frustrating.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Jchan195,

Are you still experiencing issues?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jchan195
    Jchan195 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hi @Quicken Jasmine,

Yes, still experiencing this issue.

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Before trying to access Quicken on the Web, did you set up your Quicken Classic for Windows or Mac program and enable the PC/Mac-based data file to be synced (i.e., downloaded) to the Quicken server?
    Quicken on the Web is a companion app to Quicken Classic and the PC-based data file. AFAIK, it should not be used as a stand-alone application, without Quicken Classic.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Do you have popup windows blocked?

This is what the login looks like:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.