TD Bank failing

dcspa
dcspa Member ✭✭✭

I have been able to reset all connections but TD Bank. Any update?

Comments

• dcspa
    dcspa Member ✭✭✭

Actually this is effecting a number of commercial banks. TD, PNC, Capital one. I ma guessing fall out from Crowdstrike, but it would be good if Quicken alerts to status updates.

• knute97
    knute97 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I have also had a problem since the outage. Tried several times to restore and authorize the accounts with no success. Savings and Checking downloads give a cc-501 error. The credit card just disconnected.

Also restored my last monthly back up and the problems still occur.

• knute97

Now, in addition to a CC-501 error message for TD Bank, Schwab is also giving the same error message.

Also, when I attempt a download with all the TD Bank accounts active (saving, checking and credit card) the download takes forever to complete.

When I do the download without the TD Bank accounts, the download proceeds normally.

• i was having the same issue and solved it today. I went into financial tool access under manage linked apps and had to approve this version of quicken. I had tried to reset the account in quicken so I am not sure if that is what triggered it or if it would have been there anyway.

• knute97

" financial tool access under manage linked apps "

Where is this found??

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    edited July 25

Hello All,

There was an alert yesterday that was marked resolved regarding this issue, if you are still experiencing this issue, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator admin

Hi All, 

We’ve received word from our service provider that the connection to TD Bank is being re-enabled. 

Please check out the new update on our alert for the latest details. Thank you!

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.