Bank transactions do not download today, 08/06/24.

sonnyfl1
sonnyfl1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I have several banks in Quicken. Not one of them downloaded the transaction. Banks - BofA, Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, Regions bank, etc. I downloaded recent update last week. I am on Windows 11.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @sonnyfl1,

Could you please elaborate and tell us exactly what happens when you attempt to download? Do you receive any specific error code(s and/or message(s) that you can share with us here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

My Chase credit card transactions downloaded this morning. 2 different cards, transactions on both.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• sonnyfl1

I was not receiving any error codes. It just did not download.

• sonnyfl1

Hi Quicken Anja,

I did not receive any error codes. Tried again this afternoon. Nothing was downloaded. I checked my banks and they have new transactions.

Sonny

• taffeys
    taffeys Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I just downloaded and had no issues. I updated to the latest patch R58.9 last Friday after not being able to download since the end of July.

Quicken Subscription Deluxe Version R58.14 HF2 Build 27.1.58.14
    Windows 11 Pro x64 Version 21H2 Build 22000.2538

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

@sonnyfl1 Thank you for following up!

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• xmnboy
    xmnboy Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

@Quicken Anja — I was also experiencing no credit card downloads since early August. Your very clear instructions did the trick. Thank you! 😊

This discussion has been closed.