Synchrony Bank

Gary R
Gary R Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I have several on line accounts with Synchrony Bank. Every time I do a one step update, at least one account comes back with error message that account not found. I have to go through the steps to de-activate the account and set up again every time.

This has been going on for many months. I've tried all the suggestions recommended previously, but same problem continues.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Gary R,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Gary R

Tried a screenshot——Keep getting error message that body is too short——GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NLT
    NLT Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Just spoke with Jayson at Synchrony Bank and he said they no longer support Quicken, junst Mint.com and another program I don't remember.

• Gary R

I have four accounts with Synchrony. Three continue to get updated each time, but one always comes back with the same error message above. I don't bother wasting my time anymore fixing or resetting the problem account. Is Quicken aware that Synchrony no longer supports the platform?

• Gary R

I thought someone from Quicken reads these comments. They should address this issue

• Gary R
    edited August 28

Hello and thank you for contacting Synchrony Bank. While we recognize the benefits of Quicken, we don't currently support the use of this application to view your Synchrony Bank account(s). Today, we support the integration of Mint and Yodlee. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please call one of our Banking Representatives toll-free at 1-866-226-5638. Thanks again for choosing Synchrony Bank. Customer Service RepresentativeIt would have been nice if the moderator had followed up with this issue

• Sandy Beach
    Sandy Beach Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I can see that TJMaxx credit card - for example shows tjx.syf.com

This is not a selection within Quicken. Is this the real issue? A different web link is needed to access some synchrony accounts. I have multiple cards and maybe one will work sometimes. Need to check when I log in online what the address actually is. I really hate spending so much time trying to fix it

• Gary R

There is only one choice in Quicken for Synchrony Bank

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Gary R,

I apologize for the delayed response.

A CC-800 message will occur if you've deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sd2131
    sd2131 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I have three Synchrony accounts - Sams Club, Lowes and Venmo and only one will work. When is Quicken going to fix this issue

This discussion has been closed.