Everbank - new website/connection

2»

Answers

• cnchupp
    cnchupp Member ✭✭

It's still isn't working for me. I tried adding a new account and connecting to EverBank Consumer. I'm receiving the same error as TCL Peter Rabbit

For those that it starting working, any hints or tips?

Thank you!

• pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭

No it suddenly worked after few days. I first deactivated the 2 accounts I have with EverBank, then 'add account', connect to EverBank Consumer with userid/pw, and then relink to 2 accounts. Business as usual in fact.

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    TCL Peter Rabbit Member ✭✭

no error code, just the message shown above.

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    TCL Peter Rabbit Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Just got it to work. Here's what I did. 1. Go to website. Even though I had agree to new terms etc it asked me to consent again. It then asked - again - to enroll in Zelle, etc to which I clicked on the do not ask me again box. I then logged out and back in until it didn't ask again. 2. Go to Quicken. Make sure financial institution name, account, etc are blank and save that (which I had done previously). 3. I then had to set up online access twice as first time didn't take.

• pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭

weird, don't think the first step is needed, but if it is working, good. As said, it suddenly worked for me too…….

• cnchupp
    cnchupp Member ✭✭

This worked! Thank you so much for replying! I also thought I had gone through all these steps but this worked!

• CountDeMonet2022
    CountDeMonet2022 Member ✭✭

I just upgraded to R58.9 on Windows and was able to re-establish connection to Everbank Consumer using Express Web Connect method.

1. Disconnect online services from all TIAA accounts.
    2. Clear the financial institution field from the account details main tab of each account.
    3. Reconnect online services choosing Everbank Consumer as the financial institution
    4. Link the accounts that are found to accounts in Quicken.
    5. Review downloaded transactions - there was one duplicate that had already been downloaded, and an opening balance adjustment that needed to be reset to 0.

Hope that helps!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello All,

Who is still experiencing Everbank issues?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bill10
    Bill10 Member ✭✭

I can log in to Everbank but phone calls repeatedly get cut off. Can someone advise me how to change the details on my Quicken TIAA accounts to Everbank. We're told account numbers remain the same, but how do I change the financial institution without having to create a whole set of new accounts?

• evillama
    evillama Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 29

Working for me now too! So glad.

Wonder where the disconnect was internally at Everbank, and who allowed the Support team to say, "We're not going to support automatic downloads after the migration. You need to do it manually. Sorry." That was a classic PR fail.

Edit: Wanted to add, thanks to Quicken for at least having this forum open for us to discuss this. Couldn't find any internal support structure at Everbank (nor Reddit or anywhere else).

• pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭

It also showed they don't care about their customers, I moved my money to another bank and no reaction to that either, seems they don't care. BTW connection is not always working but a retry is.

• evillama
    evillama Member ✭✭✭

Unstable? That's unfortunate. May take it out of the One Step Update list if that's the case. I really like hitting that and stepping away for coffee in the morning, but hate it when an error occurs coz then you have to manually fix things.

I do wish Quicken could work it out (or around) with the banks that require 2FA every.single.time because it defeats the purpose of OSU.

• pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭

"

I do wish Quicken could work it out (or around) with the banks that require 2FA every.single.time because it defeats the purpose of OSU.

" Yes that is a pain, I have one bank that doesn't allow to turn it off. However, it is only if you do the manual one step, it seems the scheduled one step has a bypass for it

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭

@pbmsmit I totally agree that Quicken needs to do something to suppress 2FA when doing One Step Updates. I have several institutions that require text messages and it takes a loooooong time to complete. Should be able to come up with a secure resolution.

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭

EverBank downloads appear to be working now - and no 2FA hassles. I'm happy.