Errors on Bill and Income table in the Dashboard

Version 7.8.2 (Build 708.53926.100)

I am reviewing the bill and income report card on the dashboard tab. I've set the parameter to provide me with the upcoming bills and income for the next 14 days.

However, a complete set of data is not being returned. It seems to be missing near-term transactions from my checking account (at least); transactions scheduled later than that are included. Yet, transactions for other accounts don't seem to be impacted.

Unlike other cards on the dashboard, which allow you to specify which accounts are used to pull the data, this card does not provide that option. I am so confused, at this point, how to get the card to show the full data set of bills and income transactions in in the next 14 days

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @AlecReidSF,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are the near-term transactions from your checking account already marked as paid and posted to your account register? If not, are these future dated transactions in your register, or do you have bill/income reminders set up for these transactions?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AlecReidSF
    AlecReidSF Member ✭✭

Hi Kristina, the transactions in question are all future transactions within the next 14 days. None of them are marked as paid or posted. They are regularly scheduled transactions, as are most of the transactions in my checking account. All transactions, including these three, appear in the checking calendar. However, they are not showing up under the bills and income card on the Home tab. The bill and income card are set to 14 days forward-looking. Other recurring and scheduled transactions within the checking account are appearing on the bill and income card. Just these three transactions are missing.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend you backup your Quicken file, then try deleting and recreating the 3 problem scheduled transactions.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

• AlecReidSF
    AlecReidSF Member ✭✭

Kristina,

I deleted the three transactions and recreated them as recurring. They are showing up in some places but not others. Perhaps a parameter on the payees is causing this.

They do not appear under the Bills tab in the Bills and Income section, yet they are shown in the Projected Balance tab. They also do not appear on the Bills and Income card in the Home section.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the problem scheduled transactions (making sure to redact any personal information)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.    

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• Hello @AlecReidSF,

I haven't seen any response in a while. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina