Having issues with Online update for PSECU

gdhodder
gdhodder Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hi… in the past few days my accounts from PSECU have not been updating. I have had them setup for download for probably 15+ yrs, with rarely any issues.

I tried to reset each account, that didn't work. I deactivated each individually and then setup online, and I am getting 'odd' results. I have accounts for 3 different family members, each with their own login to PSECU.. and when I use a given login, sometimes when it gets to the step to link accounts to what I have in quicken, it is pulling accounts from other people (like my login, but my wife's accounts)

When I run to reset, I get an OL-297-A error (unable to connect to internet) but when I acknowledge it.. it moves forward and connects fine… it's just really odd.

I reached out to PSECU, and they mentioned they don't allow online download anymore? news to me.

Anyone have similar issues? or know if Quicken, or PSECU are no longer compatible?

I use Quicken classic and the accounts connect using Express Web Connect.

I have most accounts linked correctly now, but there are two accounts in my name that used to download, and they either are not found when I try to set them up, OR.. appear in the list of found accounts but link to another family member's quicken account as default.. with no option to change.. OR… show as 'Do not add to Quicken' with no option to change or map to an existing account.

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Well, if they no longer allow downloads, they haven't told Q/Intuit either … as they're still listed in FIDIR.TXT as a "Participating Financial Institution"

PSECU https://www.psecu.com/ 1-800-237-7328 https://homebank.psecu.com/Login/Login.aspx ACTIVE ACCOUNTINFO,BANKING&DIRECT BANKING&WEB-CONNECT BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

And "Do not add to Quicken" only means that the account is already connected for download. You'd need to disconnect that account, in Q, before you can connect the online account to another account in Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Well, if they no longer allow downloads, they haven't told Q/Intuit either … as they're still listed in FIDIR.TXT as a "Participating Financial Institution"

PSECU https://www.psecu.com/ 1-800-237-7328 https://homebank.psecu.com/Login/Login.aspx ACTIVE ACCOUNTINFO,BANKING&DIRECT BANKING&WEB-CONNECT BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

And "Do not add to Quicken" only means that the account is already connected for download. You'd need to disconnect that account, in Q, before you can connect the online account to another account in Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• gdhodder
    gdhodder Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Thank you, maybe I'll call them. The update seemed to be 'better' this morning…. probably just working with a support person @ PSECU that doesn't know what they are talking about :)

• commoncents1
    commoncents1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have been unable to download any of my accounts with PSECU into Quicken. Every time I attempt it I get the cc 501 error. I have tried to delete and re-add accounts, re-activate the accounts, everything I know of. It simply does not work. These accounts are the primary driver why I have used quicken for the last 20 years. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

• commoncents1
    commoncents1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I am still waiting for a response from my 9/11 post. I am unable to download transactions for PSECU - this has been a problem since June.

HELP

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.