ELAN transactions not downloading

igor74
igor74 Member ✭✭

I noted today (8/23) that transactions from ELAN Financial weren't downloading. I knew there was one transaction to retrieve. Quicken went through all the steps for a download and didn't report any errors, but the transaction I knew was there didn't come across. I did a reset on the account and that didn't resolve the problem. I've noted similar complaints for other financial institutions reported lately.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @igor74,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I checked on our end to see if there were any error codes/messages showing on our side. I'm not seeing any errors. Is it just the one missing transaction? What day did that transaction post on the financial institution side?

Just in case it did download and is being hidden by a filter or the sort order, please make sure the register is sorted by date and click the green Reset button at the top of the register to clear any filters (Note: if you don't see the reset button, that means no filters are active).

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• igor74
    igor74 Member ✭✭

The issue appears to have corrected itself. There was only one transaction involved in this. I was able to download several transactions today (9/4) into Quicken. I don't know why, but every fall, around late August and into September, Quicken download develops problems retrieving transactions from several of my accounts. I've just come to expect it and plan for it.

• Thank you for the follow-up,

I'm glad to hear that the issue appears to have corrected itself.

If the issues happen around the same time every year and are corrected without any action on your part, it's possible that the issues are being caused by a periodic/scheduled maintenance on the financial institutions' side.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ody
    Ody Member ✭✭

Having this same issue. It's been ongoing. Transactions do not download and no error given.