Citi credit card and checking accounts not updating, getting an error

System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Missing download transactions (Citi)

Comments

• MoniK
    MoniK Member ✭✭

My Citi credit and checking accounts are not updating and when I try to reconnect, I get an error. This has ben happening for the last 60 days at least. I have to go out to the website and download from there. Very frustrating - have tried to disconnect and reconnect to no avail. Please advise waht is happening here. Thanks.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @MoniK,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. What error message/code are you getting when you try to reconnect? Which connection option are you using when you try to connect to Citi (Citi Cards, Citibank, etc.)? At what point in the process are you encountering the error? If possible, please provide a screenshot of the error you're seeing, with any personal information redacted. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1

Direct Connect for my Citi Card is not downloading transactions and the register does not show an Online Balance even though Quicken shows a successful connection and updates the register's Last Download date and time.

Also, the OSU download dates are way off (see pic) and Online Balance is wrong.

When I switch to Express Web Connect+ connection, transactions are downloaded and the Online Balances show correctly.

It's almost as if Citi Cards is gradually trying to dissuade use of Direct Connect.

Deluxe R58.9, Windows 11 Pro