One Step Update Summary not showing Update Now results for Wells Fargo

pmortaro
pmortaro Member ✭✭

When I have my WF checking account open, I select the wheel to the right and select Update Now. When it completes, the update summary window opens, but it's blank. In the window it would say WF new transactions 3 updated. Show just the last update is checked and show this window only when there are errors is unchecked. I called Quicken 3/4 times and they can't fix it.

Peter

Comments

• Hello @pmortaro,

To assist with this issue, please provide additional information. When you run One Step Update (OSU), do any new transactions download for Wells Fargo? When you look at the register for your Wells Fargo account(s), does it show the correct time and date for the last download there? I can see you contacted Support about this issue in July. Is that when the issue started? If not, do you recall when it did start?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pmortaro
    pmortaro Member ✭✭

Yes they do download. Yes correct date and time. It started several months ago. This is what is showed the last time

• Thank you for your reply,

I can see from your contact with Support on the 5th that deactivating the account(s) and reconnecting via Express Web Connect + did not resolve the issue.

Just to confirm, you are seeing the correct date/time at the top of the account register for your Wells Fargo account(s)?

If you are not seeing the date/time of last update there, then this post from an earlier discussion may help you resolve the issue:

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• pmortaro
    pmortaro Member ✭✭

I tried this a couple of times and it didnt work

• pmortaro
    pmortaro Member ✭✭

This is what I get now

And this

Its not clearing any transactions from WF with the C

• Thank you for your reply,

Since that troubleshooting did not work, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina