Which file types can LifeHub recognize?

Lynnn
Lynnn Member ✭✭
edited September 7 in Using Quicken LifeHub

I have uploaded both Apple pages and Apple numbers documents. I also have uploaded Microsoft Word an Microsoft Excel documents. I am unable to preview any of these files I get a pop up message that says preview is not available for this Document. The only way to view the document is to download it. Does anyone know what file types LifeHub will preview. Also it would be nice if the contact section would accept a VCF file type reentering all your contact info is labour intensive and subject to errors

Tagged:

Answers

• Lynnn
    Lynnn Member ✭✭
    edited September 7

The only file type I have been able to preview with LifeHub is a PDF file.

• Hello @Lynnn,

To address your question, I haven't been able to find a complete list of what file types load a preview in Quicken LifeHub. I forwarded the question to our teams to see if they have a list or guidance on what file types should generate a preview.

For the second issue you mention, I recommend that you create an Idea post to request the ability to import contacts using a VCF file be added to Quicken LifeHub. Ideas that get enough votes may be implemented in the future. For information on creating an Idea post, please click this link. The Ideas section for Quicken LifeHub can be found at this link.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kirby
    Quicken Kirby I do not have Quicken yet Member, Moderator ✭✭

Hi @Lynn and @Quicken Kristina,

Great conversation. For now, LifeHub can preview image files and pdfs. @Lynn I assume you'd like to see previews for all those types (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers)? I'm putting this onto our feature request list. And, we'd love to hear from others about any other types of documents they're adding to LifeHub.

Also, for your contacts, I'd love to hear more about how you'd like importing to work as this is an area of active development for the team. Would you be willing to help us test or review our plans? Please message me anytime.

• Lynnn
    Lynnn Member ✭✭

Thanks Kirby for the reply

The way I would like LifeHub to import Contacts is similar to the way Google Contacts work, namely the ability to import CSV files generated from Mac or PC computers, as well as import VCF files generated from MacOS, iPhone, Android, or Google Contacts.