Is there any progress in speeding up the one-step update for Quicken on the MAC.

The updates have been very slow for many months now. They take 5 or 6 minutes. One account seems to be an issue is Citi. Not sure if other accounts are an issue too. This has been an open reported issue since at least April. We are told no ETA available for a solution. Some resolution would be very helpful.

I am on Quicken for MAC. Version 7.9.1 (Build 709.54540.100)

Thank you.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

We're other users … and can't answer your question. And Quicken, Inc. NEVER pre-announces the contents of program updates.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Hello @Neil3@,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. It sounds like you're already aware of this Community Alert for slowness during account updating. You mentioned Citi in specific is a problem account. What indicators are you seeing that make you believe it may be a problem account? Are you seeing any error messages/codes? Are you connected to Citi via Quicken Connect or Direct Connect (you can check this by click on the account to select it, then going to Accounts>Settings and clicking the downloads tab)? When you update, are you updating all accounts at once, or selecting an account and updating just that selected account?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Neil3@
    Neil3@ Member ✭✭

Thank you for prompt response. I am not sure Citi is the actual issue or not. Just think I have more issues connecting to Citi than other accounts. I am connected via Quicken Connect.

The slowness is when doing all accounts. I have about 7 accounts that I update regularly. I just tried Citi alone and it updated just a little slower than another account. It was basically quick. The slowness is when all accounts are updated.