Quicken Wishes (Q Mac)

zwheeloc
zwheeloc Member ✭✭

Greetings, I have been using Quicken for years and we usually use it to pay bills via printed checks on the 1st and 15th of the month. We get a bill in the mail, enter the bill amount in Quicken and print out a check on a printer. A couple of things I would like to see. In the Bills & Income, the ability to update the address of a payee that is printed on the check. The entries under Bills & Income have an address section, but that is for electronic checks. It does not translate over to the Print Check section. Sometimes, when we get a bill, we notice that the PO Box for a company has changed. Being able to go to the listing of payees and update the address that is written in the check would be beneficial.

Also, I have the automatic scheduling of bills which puts the bills into the register that I would want to pay. I select the entries in Quicken and click Paid button. I like to have the bills sorted alphabetically, but it seems to resort the bills randomly. I would like to see the register have a secondary (and possibly a tertiary) sort (By date, by payee and by amount (lowest to highest or vice versa) for instance).

Otherwise, I am glad that Quicken is being actively developed. Keep up the great work!

Zeff Wheelock

Comments

• Hello @zwheeloc,

Thank you for coming to share this feedback with us!

To request that these features be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post (or multiple). This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

You can also review and add your vote to ideas that have been created by other users. You can view the Mac category for ideas here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.