Costco Citi Visa Not Updating Quicken again..

13»

Answers

• magek
    magek Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 1

I got mine to work without adding another account. I went into edit my Costco Citi account Online Services tab and changed the financial institution when the drop down comes do a search for Citi costco scroll down to "Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi" select it then link it to your original account and it works.

• brpqkn
    brpqkn Member ✭✭

And, as posted in a much longer and rantier thread - for those that have Citi American Airlines AAdvantage cards, the approached suggester there (and worked for me as well), is to search for "AAdvantage" in the products box and choose the World MC. This linked both my World Mastercard and regular AAdvantage Card. The umbrella FI for both of these is under the World Mastercard, but each downloads properly, so I'm good with this. And for purism, it's closer to reality than Costco :)

Cheers.

• Thanks - Magek. Just look up Costco and choose "Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi" select it then link it to your original account and it works.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

You may follow this link to access an alert regarding issues with CitiBank. I suggest bookmarking the alert for all further updates. Also, to clarify the most recent update on the alert, this issue is still considered ongoing for Citi Cards and Citi Bank.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dave Chalk
    Dave Chalk Member ✭✭

A summary of current status and events in regards to Citi Bank would be nice. I saw a post on 9/29 claiming Citi Costco VISA was updating again. Not so for me. I can't speak for any other CC.

I am of the impession this is a Citi Bank issue..

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello All,

We have received notice that the issues with Citi have been resolved. The Community Alert below has also been updated:

This thread is now closed, thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.