Item Notes - "Enter" key sometimes wipes out data

Ray Cosner
Ray Cosner Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

When entering text into a Notes box, hitting the "Enter" key sometimes erases everything that has been typed into that box. Using LifeHub on a PC running Windows 11 Pro, insider beta version.

(This line is padding to meet posting requirement for minimum length)

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Ray Cosner,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Does this happen with all items, regardless of what kind of item they are, or only with specific item types (such as bill, document, etc.)? Does this happen only when adding notes for the first time, or does it also happen when updating/editing existing notes? Which browser are you using when accessing Quicken LifeHub? Does using a different browser have any impact on this behavior?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

I believe it occurred in the Insurance > Insurance ID > Whose ID? section, in the Notes box which is part of the Identity Information section. I have not been able to make it happen again today, so it may have been a one-off.

I am using the Edge browser production version with current updates. For LifeHub, I am using the Early Access version.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply,

I was unable to replicate the issue in my LifeHub. If the issue happens again, please let us know so we can look into it further!

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.