Citibank - FDP-390 (QMAC)

Answers

• Dubie
    Dubie Quicken Mac 2017 Member ✭✭

Can't connect to Citibank - Care Code: FDP-390

• cms
    cms Member

Disconnecting the account from downloads and then adding it back as a direct connect worked for me. (Mac Classic)

• jflnyc
    jflnyc Member ✭✭

Same problem as other with same error message. Have both a Citibank checking account and A Citi AAdvantage MC & AMEX and get the same error with both. Direct connect worked for the credit card account but not for the checking account which, when you think about it, is counterintuitive.

• Patrick P
    Patrick P Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    edited September 28

Can't connect to Citibank. [Removed - Rant]

• Luna2015
    Luna2015 Quicken Mac Other Member

I disconnected and tried to reconnect and it did not work for Costco CitiBaml card

• Edward L
    Edward L Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Still waiting for a fix.

• c3090
    c3090 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Give me a break, you people are better than this! Should be a ick fix and a software update.

• dpd
    dpd Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭✭

Support told me on 9/27 that it would not be fixed until "sometime next week"!

• suzivarnhagen
    suzivarnhagen Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I just spoke to Citibank and they said that on 9/27/24 they were advised from Quicken that there is no ETA for the fix and Quicken has suspended all connections with Citibank. Really lousy with the quarter end 2 days away.

• DGMerkle
    DGMerkle Member
    edited September 28

[Removed - Speculation]

• rodralig0831
    rodralig0831 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Same here. Posting that I get tagged of notifications, etc. when it gets resolved.

• rodralig0831
    rodralig0831 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I tried the disconnect, re-connect/authorize but as "Direct" rather than "Quicken," and it works.

• jflnyc
    jflnyc Member ✭✭

A credit card or bank account? Which “Citi” server did you choose? So far as I know “Direct” only works for citicards.

• majorgear
    majorgear Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I tried it 3 times, didn't work for me. I still get the channel reset error when it leaves the browser and returns to Quicken. macOS Sonoma, Quicken Classic Deluxe.

• nerdindenial
    nerdindenial Member ✭✭✭

Boatmaniac's recommendation of switching to DC was interesting but didn't work for me. We have to wait for a fix from Quicken.

• d_7
    d_7 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I was able to connect using Quicken Connect on macOS Sonoma, Quicken Classic Deluxe. It seems the issue is fixed

• jennajon
    jennajon Member ✭✭

To all: THERE IS NO ETA ON A FIX FOR THIS ISSUE.

Suggest you vote with your dollars—find a new software package that does not have this issue (BANKTIVITY). coughs

I just ended my 25+ year relationship with Quicken. I am done with this silliness.

• PatrickP
    PatrickP Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Actually tried again and it seemed to work this time using direct connect. I deleted connection under account settings. Set up new connection using direct connect with online.citi.com (Citi) as I have one of the cash back cards. When I did that it popped up with a screen that said I need to authorize under data managment at online.citi.com/datamanagement. Once I did that, it seems to work fine now.

Will update if still having problems.

• Curtis88
    Curtis88 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I switched to Direct Connect yesterday and it was working. No longer working today.

• suzivarnhagen
    suzivarnhagen Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Direct Connect doesn't seem to be an allowable option today. You can't select the option.

• T-Bird AZ
    T-Bird AZ Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Still down.

2-3 days without a solution is poor product support.

C'mon Quicken! You have one job!

• ADZ
    ADZ Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

This is really frustrating! How can there not be an ETA on this!?! Quicken, what is going on?

• rgdrucker
    rgdrucker Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Any forthcoming "fix" or resolution to this recent Citibank Quicken issue preventing successful importing/sync of transactional data despite proper credentials and approval to access accounts from the Citi side?

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 29

It’s a known problem, they’re working on it but no ETA on a fix.

• majorgear
    majorgear Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited September 29

Disconnecting my account in the downloads section and reconnecting with Direct Connect didn't work for me initially either. It fails after I click on "login"after entering my Citibank credentials with error message "OFX Error: 2000" . However, the error message included a link "https://citi.com/datamanagement". I logged into Citibank and it brought me to a web page that said "you have 10 minutes to log into your app to grant access".

I went back to Quicken Classic , returned to the "log into citibank" screen , clicked on login, and it went smoothly from there.

I'm not sure how long it will work as I expect quicken to prompt me to upgrade my connect at some point. But, for now, it does download transactions.

• cdotsnow
    cdotsnow Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    edited September 29

I have the same problem on mac. But I learned that Quicken has blocked Citibank uploads for the time being because incorrect transactions were being uploaded. Look for the discussion that originates from Quicken and you can bookmark to be notified of updates.

[Merged Post]

• User J
    User J Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Same issue.

Details:
    CHANNEL_RESET_REQUIRED
    FCMS channelId=6ef0eb1f-6c2d-433d-abcf-3150c62936a4 for provider_id=c8fa65fe-4bf6-4846-aaaa-62f8937e31bf is blocked

When will this be fixed?

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 29

For those of you who have not been able to connect with Direct Connect:

If you are instead being directed to the Citi.com website to sign in and authorize for downloads then you are trying to connect with the wrong Citi option.

Does QMac have a Citi Cards connection setup option? This is the only one that is in QWin that allows for a DC connection and it works only with credit cards, not with bank (i.e., checking, savings) accounts.

For those of you who have gotten an "unauthorized" error message when trying to set up with DC, it means you need to authorize Citi.com to share data with Quicken. To get this set up, log into your Citi.com account and go to the Data Management Hub where you can click on Add Access and follow the prompts. Once completed, you will have 10 minutes to return to Quicken and do Add Account with Advanced Options to completed the DC set up process.

If you still cannot connect, you should be able to log into your online account and download transactions from there with the Web Connect method (manually downloading and importing transactions is QFX file format (also sometimes referred to as "Quicken" or "Web Connect"). It is not ideal but it is a great alternative download method until the aggregator (Intuit) gets the other Citi download connections issue fixed. (According to Quicken messaging, this is something Intuit is working to fix which means that Quicken very likely is in a similar holding pattern as we are.)

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• jmbr0cks Q
    jmbr0cks Q Quicken Mac Subscription Member
    edited September 29

I saw an update today saying Costco Citicard issues were fixed. What about all other CITICARD users. I am still getting error when attempting to download, FDP-390. I re-authorize but still get error. I have attached two screenshots, one from download attempt and the second from after re-authorizing.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod
    edited September 29

Hello @jmbr0cks Q,

Per the most recent update we have received, only the Costco connection can download right now. You'll still see the FDP-390 error with other connection options. The issue is still in work, and we do not have an ETA for when it will be resolved.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.