Citibank - FDP-390 (QMAC)

Answers

• Momster122
    Momster122 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

my costco citibank still giving me the error

• TWin
    TWin Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Costco Citi still failing with the FDP-390 error. No fix yet.

• TWin

My Coscto Citi still fails with FDP-390 as of 9/30

• John Woody
    John Woody Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Quicken support states that Costco Citi cards should now update normally - but they still don't.

• Linda
    Linda Member ✭✭

I received announcement that this problem has been fixed. It has not!!! I still am not able to connect to Citibank. After reauthorizing, I get a statement from Citibank that Quicken has been reauthorized but Quicken shows error FP-390 cannot reauthorize.

• Ed K
    Ed K Quicken Mac Subscription Member

changing to direct connect worked for me.

• Mac_User
    Mac_User Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Was able to reauthorize my Costco Card this morning. Using Quicken for Mac.

First try this morning, I still had an issue. I backed up my quicken data, closed quicken and then restarted my macbook.

Using Direct Connect, I searched for the Costco Citi Card, was redirected to the webpage for the authorization. Authorization worked. Directed back to quicken and this time there was no FDP-390 error.

I think rebooting and searching for the Costco Citi Card made the difference.

• rbusslinger
    rbusslinger Member ✭✭

Got it to work today by NOT using the 'edit account > online services' but via add account > search Citi > selecting 'Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi' and then linking to existing

• SRQFlorida
    SRQFlorida Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I was successful in reestablishing the Citi connection by disconnecting the Citi accounts in Quicken (under Account Settings), setting up the accounts as "Direct Connect", and authorizing the 3rd party access directly on Citibank site.

• TWin
    edited September 30

Ok - yes, you have to search for "Costco Citi" not just "citi" and it works on my mac. Direct Connect is grayed out (at least it was for me) but Quicken Connect works fine.

• Sean Franklin
    Sean Franklin Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Been meaning to find a different rewards card; we're not flying American as much these days. Maybe this is the impetus I needed.

• Cooper's Dad
    Cooper's Dad Quicken Mac Subscription Member, Mac Beta Beta

For those who absolutely must have the latest transactions from their Citi card accounts or their hair will catch on fire, downloading that activity from Citi's website works nicely, as always.

Quicken user since the DOS/ 3.5" floppy disk days; migrated to QMac in 2022 for problem-free cloud functionality.

• bobbydylan
    bobbydylan Member ✭✭✭

Notify me when fixed.

• slblu9
    slblu9 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited September 30

UPDATE: taking advice from other posts, I searched for Costco Citi and was then able to get it connected. Other Citi account still not working yet, but guessing Quicken is still working on that. Meanwhile it would be helpful if they explained how to reconnect Costco Citi accounts properly for others.

Costco Citi Credit Card connection still does not work for me. I have other Citi Cards also, and for the last several days they all have had the same issue. I don't get error codes, and they are no longer connected, but attempting to reconnect fails on the Quicken side. Everything is successful on the Citi side, as I can see Quicken is authorized in the Manage 3rd Party Apps on the Citi website, I get the email stating as much, and the confirmation after providing the authorization (screenshot). However, immediately after providing authorization, Quicken fails "due to time our or connection error"

• Carl Richmond
    Carl Richmond Quicken Mac Subscription Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 30

Yep, it works - for Costco Citi.

I had to have Quicken Tech Support walk me through disconnecting the account and reconnecting it though.

If you have your Costco Citi account connected to Citibank as I did then you'll have to do the same disconnect/reconnect trick.

When you reconnect be sure to search for the Costco account to reconnect to.

My reconnect is to Costco Anywhere Visa card by Citi.

Thanks Tech Support!

• MarkyBCus
    MarkyBCus Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Continued error, "Care Code: FDP-390" since 9/26.

Logging in to 2 Citibank accounts with savings, checking, overdraft, and a Citi CC. Prompted to re-authorize, no joy after receiving confirmation from Citi that it's connected. Handshake back to Quicken Mac fails with "CHANNEL RESET REQUIRED" in notes.

Expected a resolution over the weekend. No joy. Tried disconnecting accounts both in Quicken AND the authorized apps in the Citi portal. Same issue. No "Direct Connect" option for this user.

Quicken support sends you to this thread, but it is confusing as it refers to "CitiCARD" in the title and not clearly that it is indeed Citibank Accounts as a whole. Then the latest update suggests it is resolved, but in the details it appears to only be for Costco Citi CCs and "all other CITI connection options will continue to receive an error."

Frustrating. Please take note @Quicken Jasmine & @Quicken Kristina, and update the title of this outage thread and clarify which accounts are effected and the status of each.

• jaygraver
    jaygraver Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Help us!

• jflnyc
    jflnyc Member ✭✭

FWIW I just got my Citibank Checking account to connect (NOT DirectConnect) by choosing "Citibank AAdvantage MasterCard" as my financial institution. This after failing to do so using "online.citi.com".

• khchin
    khchin Member ✭✭

Using Quicken for Mac. I am still having problems connecting to Citi checking, savings and CitiCard (Costco). I even did a disconnect of aforementioned accounts and reauthorized and still no luck. It sounds more like the problem is on Quicken's side, as email conformation from CitiBank states they have authorized access. Frustrating.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

For everyone not yet able to download your Citi accounts: The posted Alert (UPDATED: 9/29/24 Citicard - Downloading Incorrect Transactions/Errors when updating/ FDP-390/CC-902) states there is ONLY ONE download connection that works now and all the other download connections will continue to fail at this time.

So, if all you are doing is trying to reauthorized your previous download connection setup(s) you will not be successful.

Instead, make sure you have deactivated your previous account connections and then use the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi connection setup and link the downloads to your current accounts in Quicken.

Note: It is a bit confusing because the name of this link is Costco Visa card. But it will work with other Citi cards AND with checking and savings accounts.

Also, in a QWin thread someone said they also got Investment transactions to download but I have not been able to confirm that since I have no Citi investment accounts.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• khchin
    khchin Member ✭✭

Thank you Boatmaniac. I did as you recommended and was successful downloading checking, savings and Costco Anywhere Visa.

• DavidBFox
    DavidBFox Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Adding a comment so I can be notified as well. As described above, I was able to reconnect my Costco Citi card, but not my banking accounts.

• Momster122
    Momster122 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

when I change to Costco CIti bank as account it downloads correctly after authorization. Search for Costco Citibank and it works after linking account

• OracleJavaNet
    OracleJavaNet Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Over 3 f'ing days without a solution. Come on Quicken. Get your act together.

• Hacksaw84
    Hacksaw84 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I am getting the same FDP-390 error. I saw on another post, that the Costco Credit card connect was enabled. I tried and it failed. This is very painful to go over a week w/out transactions. I hope a timeframe will be announced soon…or even better yet, the issue resolved.

• MarkyBCus
    MarkyBCus Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Though I do NOT have a Costco Citi Visa card, but instead two standard Citibank banking accounts with savings, checking, overdraft, and a shared CC, I tried linking them to the "Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi" option and that works for me for the time being. I'll leave that as is until Quicken sorts this out, rather than frustratingly keep trying and checking back in regularly with each notication. When it's resolved, I'll swap back to the usual Citibank servers. Enough is enough.

I really wish someone moderating these forums (@Quicken Jasmine & @Quicken Kristina?) would have renamed the primary "known issue" report with a title that reflected "Citibank" accounts, not just "Citicard" accounts. That distinction might have prevented some confusion.

• joneisenberg
    joneisenberg Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I got mine working today by first DISCONNECTING the existing link, then reconnecting to new entry "Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi" .

• joneisenberg
    joneisenberg Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

@Quicken Kristina Please update all the various instruction posts on the FFP-390 issue to inform users they must first DISCONNECT the existing Citi card link, then reconnecting to the new connection option "Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi". Simply trying to reconnect the one you previously had still does not work. Thank you!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello all,

We’ve updated the alerts, but just to clarify, we’re not blocking you from making any changes. This issue is actually on the side of the service provider (Intuit) and Citi, so we’re waiting on them to get it fixed.

Thanks for your patience!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• CMARS
    CMARS Quicken Mac Subscription Member
    edited October 1

I have tried A) disconnecting all my Citibank accounts (checkin and credit cards) B) removing/revoking Quicken app access on the Citibank side, and C) then reconnecting/reauthorizing on the Quicken side, and is still get the CHANNEL_RESET_REQUIRED error in Quicken. PLEASE create a fix ASAP. I'm on Quicken Mac. thank you.

»»»»»»»»»»»»>

UPDATE: sorry, I tried the Costco connection above (WEIRD) and that worked. I'm sure there are LOTS of people out there still struggling with this who didn't bother to dive into these threads.

This discussion has been closed.