Quicken 11296799 --- Citibank downloads

jamessite
jamessite Member ✭✭

This morning I was finally able to download transactions from my Citibank checking account. I hope this fix continues. All my Citi accounts can be downloaded.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @jamessite,

We are happy to hear that Citibank downloads are working for you as expected now, and appreciate you sharing this here in the Community.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michael Farley
    Michael Farley Member ✭✭✭

I was also able to reconnect to my Citibank credit card accounts and download early this morning Central US time! Yay!

• miru
    miru Member ✭✭
    edited October 7

This is still NOT working as of this morning. The online setup goes all the way through (including verification at the Citibank website) but at the end you can not accept the link in Quicken Classic. It creates a new account with a balance that does not reflect the actual balance.

Have Quicken Classic R59.6 B27.1.59.6

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @miru,

To clarify, everything seems to work until you get to the Add/Link screen in Quicken, but on that screen, it won't let you link to the correct account? If that is the case, it likely means that Quicken still sees that account as connected. To reconnect it, you would need to backup your Quicken file, deactivate the newly added account and the account(s) that need to be reconnected, then go to Tools>Add Account, and follow the prompts. Doing that should allow you to reconnect the account and have it linked to the correct name in Quicken.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

• Kent0sc
    Kent0sc Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Been having this issue for over a month now. If I go to the Citi account (mine is BestBuy), Click the online services, then reset account it will connect catch up the transactions. However, next time I use Quicken it will not download transactions until I do the reset again.

• Quicken Kristina

Hello @Kent0sc,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. When you try to update your BestBuy account, do you see any error messages/codes? If not, what happens when you try to update? What is the URL you use when you login to the account directly through the financial institution website?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

• Kent0sc

I have some bank accounts and another credit card that is not with Citibank that update just fine. The Best buy one says it updated, there are no errors shown but no transactions are downloaded. If I do the reset for it, it will download the transactions since the last time I reset it. Basically it can only download one time after a reset.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

To troubleshoot this issue, please backup your Quicken file, deactivate the account, then reconnect the account by going to Tools>Add Account, and following the prompts. Make sure to carefully relink the account with the correct name in Quicken. Once the account is reconnected, test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

• Kent0sc

@Quicken Kristina ,

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't connected in a several days so just now trying tonight. I started Quicken, received a Quicken update, then actually started Quicken. I synced and my BestBuy card synced fine. Not sure if that was coincidence or the updated corrected something. Anyway, next time I sync if it does not work I will try your suggestion.