Quick Mobile App / Cloud Synch

G Contini
G Contini Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Ever since the recent update to R59.10 (Quicken Classic / Windows) and using the Mobile App (7.4.1 on Apple iOS) I have been having nothing but problems with one step update and cloud synch. I synch to the cloud - all good. I do a one-step update on the laptop and synch to the cloud - all good. I open the mobile app and refresh the data, portfolio values, enter new CC charges for the day etc. I open the laptop version the next day and do a cloud synch - all good. THEN I try to do a one step update to get latest investment transaction and credit card postings and I get a warning that I am synching a version (laptop?) with older data than the cloud (how can that be I JUST synched). The warning says if I continue it will REPLACE the cloud version (which I JUST synched) with the local (laptop version) and proceeds then to do an ENTIRE REFRESH which takes hours to replace all the transactions for all the accounts (oh and somewhere in there I get an error about passwords not matching (but they DO) and everything SEEMS to finish ok. Another cloud synch works fine until… I try another one step update and the WHOLE MESS starts over again. Is there any advice from the community? Support seems to have gone off on permanent holiday as I have raised this three times with them already! Appreciate any input.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @G Contini,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. You mentioned this started when you updated the Quicken program and the mobile app. Do you remember roughly what day that was? Is there any pattern to when this issue happens? When you open your Quicken, are you opening the program directly, or are you double clicking on a Quicken file to open it?

You mentioned that you've contacted Support about this issue. Did you have the ticket numbers from when you contacted them?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• This content has been removed.
  • Sergio
    Sergio Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I do face exactly the same issue and don't know how to fix it. Tried to sign out from mobile and sign in again but the issue comes up again.

This is a new issue from the last versions (desktop or mobile…don't know if both)

Please inform on how to fix it.