Expiration Date in App and on Quicken.com are Different

HikkiNibz
HikkiNibz Quicken Windows Subscription Windows Beta Beta

I recently entered a new activation code. The code extended my membership on quicken.com correctly. However the expiration date in Quicken Classic did not change. Also it shows me as using Business and Personal when it should show that I am using Premier.

I have logged out and back in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have used CCleaner on the registry. All do not change this situation.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you do your "I have logged out and back in." using Edit→Preferences→Quicken Id → login as a different user?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• HikkiNibz
    HikkiNibz Quicken Windows Subscription Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 15

yes, logged out and back in several times and nothing works. I also installed quicken on a different computer and get same experation date in the Classic App, which does not match the expiration in the account web page

I logged in as the same user as that is my only account. yes, using classic app menu options as you describe.

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are sure that you are using the exact same Quicken ID in both Quicken and at your quicken.com webpage then please contact Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation
    Let them look into this issue to see what it takes to fix it.

BTW, could this be an unintentional switch between the US and the Canadian version? There is supposed to be a separate account webpage for Canadian users.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@HikkiNibz are you seeing this in a publicly released version of Q? Or in the Beta version?

And what RELEASE of Q are you running?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP