Bill and Income Reminders Window not showing bills due

The Bill and Income reminders shows two bills due, when I click on Manage Bills and Income there are two bills due (highlighted in red) but they are not showing up in the first window.

Best Answers

Answers

• marlanichols
    marlanichols Member ✭✭
    That didn't fix it :-(
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?

The Windows Snipping Tool (available with Windows 7 and up) can be used to capture a partial screen image and save it to a file.  Microsoft Paint can be used to annotate the image.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
    To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.
    To attach the image here, start composing your reply in the "Type your comment" box at the bottom of the webpage. At the top of the text entry window  you'll see a row of icons beginning with B I S
    Click the "Attach image" icon. It will allow you to select and upload the captured image file from your computer. The captured image will be inserted at wherever the cursor is located in the text.

• marlanichols
    marlanichols Member ✭✭
    I have taken the image and attached it per your instructions.  I highlighted in yellow the statement that says there is 1 due, but as you can see below it where it should display the info for the one due it does not.  Thank You. 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exact Quicken version and patch level are you using?
    Is that Reminder a Transfer reminder or Bill reminder with a Transfer-to category or split?
    There have been many discussions here in the Community about reminders not always showing when they're supposed to ... apparently the programmers made a bad change somewhere and haven't gotten around to fixing it yet ... :-1:
  • marlanichols
    marlanichols Member ✭✭
    Validate and Repair fixed the problem, thank you!

• covlove
    covlove Member
    none of these fixes have worked for me. I've tried the validate. I've tried combine bills, income and transfers. Nothing works.  As you can see, it should be showing 23 reminders for this account. I am using Quicken Home Business and Rental Property. 2019 ver R18.15 Build 27.1.18.15. Any help is appreciated.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    covlove said:
    none of these fixes have worked for me. I've tried the validate. I've tried combine bills, income and transfers. Nothing works.  As you can see, it should be showing 23 reminders for this account. I am using Quicken Home Business and Rental Property. 2019 ver R18.15 Build 27.1.18.15. Any help is appreciated.

Do the missing reminders appear in the register when you set Reminders to show in register appropriately?
  • richgimmel
    richgimmel Member
    edited February 2019
    Is Quicken working on a fix to the problem of Bill and Income Reminders not showing up in Quicken 2018?  I don't want a cumbersome "workaround." Help!
  • KentT1252
    KentT1252 Member ✭✭
    I am seeing the same issue that not all of the reminders show up in the register.  Today when I opened Quicken, only 1 of the 2 entries that should be in the register are in the register.  Though when I go look at the All Bills & Deposits tab under the Bill and Income Reminders, it shows that all of the reminders have been entered and the Due Date has been updated to the next date that the reminder should be entered.

I first noticed this issue at the beginning in January 2019.  Before that date, the entries were being entered correctly.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you go look at the over Manage Bills and Income - All Bills & Deposits -
    Are these listed - are the due dates within reason (not next year) -
    Are they Manual or Bill Pay ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ARosen
    ARosen Member
    Just installed r18.15 - it seems if you click on date in the header bar twice to change and reset the sort order, the missing items reappear but then disappear if you leave and come back to this screen.
  • Chan Davidson
    Chan Davidson Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I've toggled the 'combine bills, income and transfers' box and all my bills show up, but the 'stack' view is no longer an option.  If I toggle back, I have the 'stack' view but my bills are not all there.  Although I prefer the 'stack' view, if I settle for the 'list' view, not all of my bills are there either - like my MORTGAGE PAYMENT!

I've also done the validate and repair approach with no apparent fix.

Has anyone solved this issue?

Version 2019 R18.16
    Build 27.1.18.16

• oldvmer
    oldvmer Member ✭✭✭
    Running R18.16 and have the same problem.  To see all my bills and income reminders I have to sort by date.  As soon as I update and entry most of the list disappears again until I do another sort.
  • minnguy2019
    minnguy2019 Member ✭✭
    Quicken Premier R25.21. Build 27.1.25.21. Same issue.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @minnguy2019

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your question, however, this is an older post and less likely to get an answer.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.