Accounts Receivable and Quicken 2017/Mac

I'm new to Q2017/Mac, and can't find how to set up an Accounts Receivable report. From online searches it appears you can do this in Quicken Home & Business 2017/Windows. Is it even possible on Mac?

Comments

• ww_wwxy
    ww_wwxy Member ✭✭
    Clever! Especially the transfer part. Will give it a try. Glad I only have 2 months of data to wrangle. Thanks for the speedy reply.
  • ww_wwxy
    ww_wwxy Member ✭✭
    Hi again. Did what you've suggested and it works just great. Thanks for that. You say:
    NotACPA said:
    Be sure to mark the "paired" transactions as "Reconciled" ... and then simply produce an Account report of the UNreconciled transactions.
    I'm digging around in the reports and not finding (nor am I able to build custom) the report you describe. Can help? Thanks again.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I'm a QWin user, but there should be a way in QMac to produce a report, selecting only a single account and selecting only Unreconciled transactions.  I just can't tell you any as to HOW, since I don't run QMac.
    This would be a "custom" report ... not anything built into QMac.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ww_wwxy
    ww_wwxy Member ✭✭
    NotACPA said:
    I'm a QWin user, but there should be a way in QMac to produce a report, selecting only a single account and selecting only Unreconciled transactions.  I just can't tell you any as to HOW, since I don't run QMac.
    This would be a "custom" report ... not anything built into QMac.
    OK. Thanks.
  • ww_wwxy
    ww_wwxy Member ✭✭
    smayer97:

More than crazy! But given Intuit's tortured history with the Mac platform, perhaps not entirely unexpected. Thanks for the observation.
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    For an Accounts Receivable report, would this work:
    1. Open the Accounts Receivable account (as proposed by @NotACPA ) in Quicken
    2. Sort by the Cleared column
    3. Select all Uncleared and Cleared (but not Reconciled) transactions.
    4. Export Selected transactions
    5. Import into a Spreadsheet app
    6. Massage data as desired.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • ww_wwxy
    ww_wwxy Member ✭✭
    lhossus said:
    For an Accounts Receivable report, would this work:
    Thanks lhossus. All of this help from QM users is great. Wish you all worked for their Tech Support. Second thought…maybe not. I'm thinking it might be lots less fun that what you're currently up to.
This discussion has been closed.