QMac: Savings Goals (110 Legacy Votes)

2»

Comments

• Dennis HarrisDennis Harris Member
    edited January 24
    Like Mark Landess I would like to see "Savings Goals" in the Mac version.  I have had to create a way to accomplish that.  I did the same thing in the Windows version many years ago then they eventually created "Savings Goals" in Windows.  
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24

Like Mark Landess I would like to see "Savings Goals" in the Mac version.  I have had to create a way to accomplish that.  I did the same thing in the Windows version many years ago then they eventually created "Savings Goals" in Windows.  

In the meantime, a couple of work-arounds are mentioned in the post just above, here:
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/is-there-any-plans-to-add-savings-goals-to-quick...

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
    Status of this idea was recently updated (Mar 20, 2019) to Under Consideration. 

Quicken rarely pre-announces if/when features or fixes are being released.

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(found at the top of page 1.)

• lsclinelscline Member ✭✭
    Glad to see the savings goal feature is Under Consideration.  I'm currently on QfW Deluxe 2016, and have no intention of updating or subscribing until/unless Quicken for Mac gets this feature, because I'm that dependent on using savings goals for my money management, but I'm oh so tired of running QfW in a VM on my Macs.
  • ChristineChristine Member ✭✭
    > @lscline said:
    > Glad to see the savings goal feature is Under Consideration.  I'm currently on QfW Deluxe 2016, and have no intention of updating or subscribing until/unless Quicken for Mac gets this feature, because I'm that dependent on using savings goals for my money management, but I'm oh so tired of running QfW in a VM on my Macs.

Ditto 1000%! I have a Windows image configured on my Mac JUST to run Quicken with savings goals. Been waiting a LONG time for it to come to Mac. Would love to see this move into Develoment.
  • ChristineChristine Member ✭✭
    Make that "Development." Sorry for the typo.
  • GregTGregT Member
    please add Savings Goals.
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GregT And anyone else reading this thread who wants this functionality... Make sure you vote for this feature by going to the first page of the thread and clicking the small arrow under the vote tally in the blue box. The more votes, the more likely the developers are to prioritize working on this.
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993