Can I use the same local Quicken program with 2 different logins (2 different email addresses)?

The reason is this: One family uses Quicken with his file of accounts. Another family member wants to use the same local copy of Quicken with a separate file of accounts and his own Windows user name (login) with his own email address. If this can be done, then is login for Intuit/Quicken the same for both of these local logins the same?

Best Answers

Answers

• LandofCope52
    LandofCope52 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Rocket! I think you covered my concern. From what I see in using Quicken and what I saw in trying to set up family member #2 and from reading your answer I think you are 100% correct. My confusion remains in the function of downloading transactions from financial institutions. Would this be a conflict?
  • LandofCope52
    LandofCope52 Member ✭✭
    OK that's great! By way of explanation, the trigger for this issue is the fact that family member #2 has a Chromebook. We decided the easiest way to use Q on the Chromebook was by using Q on the desktop via Chrome Remote Desktop from the Chromebook. In reality using the Chromebook in this way is like the dumb terminals of the 70's.
  • LandofCope52
    LandofCope52 Member ✭✭
    Thank you NotACPA!
  • LandofCope52
    LandofCope52 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Splasher!
This discussion has been closed.