Schedule Transactions End Date

I can schedule a transaction (every month on the 28th for example). However, I don't see a way to say don't pay after 10 times or after this date. I used to be able to do that with my old quicken. Thoughts? I haven quicken deluxe 2019, newest version and update.

Best Answer

Answers

• razzzy`
    razzzy` Member ✭✭
    never mind. found it.
  • MikeP
    MikeP Member ✭✭✭
    Where did you find it? I don't see how to set an end date for a scheduled transaction.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why does Quicken hide such useful info?  :/

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Thanks for the posts I couldn’t find it either. Did all kinds of work around.
  • So I tried it and the schedule end on a date is not working. Scenario schedule frequency twice a month 7th and 22nd end on 12/23/2019. The schedule transactions never stop. Anyone else having this issue? Don’t want to report if I am doing something wrong.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @donnaspride I just tried playing around with a scheduled transaction giving it an end date, and it seems to always respond properly to the end date. I then created a transaction using your parameters: twice a month on the 7th and 22nd, every 1 month, ending on 12/23/19 -- and the schedule does indeed stop with the 12/22/19 instance.

So I'm unable to re-create the problem you're describing.

Just checking: are you using Quicken 2019, version 5.12.4?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.