Reduce screen size from full screen

This morning Quicken updated my 2019 version and now I can no longer reduce the screen size from full to smaller in order to work with multiple apps. You cannot grab the screen to reduce the size when you click on the double boxes. The only screen sizes that appear to be available are full screen and fully minimized.

Best Answers

Answers

• jms2106
    jms2106 Member ✭✭
    Good suggestion, but it didn't work.
  • jms2106
    jms2106 Member ✭✭
    Nope, no luck. It was just fine yesterday and this morning, only after the update today it was not possible to use the mode to reduce the screen to a partial size.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    jms2106 said:
    Nope, no luck. It was just fine yesterday and this morning, only after the update today it was not possible to use the mode to reduce the screen to a partial size.
    What is your Windows screen resolution set to?  The smallest window Quicken supports is 750 x 480.  Quicken specifies a minimum Windows screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
  • jms2106
    jms2106 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your comments, I figured it out - I'm not sure what happened but holding down the mouse in the upper right hand corner and dragging it down worked. Nothing to mysterious.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jms2106 said:
    This morning Quicken updated my 2019 version and now I can no longer reduce the screen size from full to smaller in order to work with multiple apps. You cannot grab the screen to reduce the size when you click on the double boxes. The only screen sizes that appear to be available are full screen and fully minimized.
    Hi @jms2106 ,

See this FAQ: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

If you are using Windows 10, you need to include your complete Build Number as some Windows 10 Builds have a problem.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• jms2106
    jms2106 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your comment, I resolved the issue.
This discussion has been closed.