How do I run two subscriptions separately.

How do I run 2 subscriptions for Quicken for Mac separately on my computer?

Best Answers

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Your data files are "owned" by your Quicken ID. If you have two data files wth two different Quicken IDs (whiuch have two different subscriptions), they should co-exist fine. There is a "Sign Out" option on the Quicken menu that allows you to log out of your Quicken ID and log back in using a different Quicken ID.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • krob99
    krob99 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Jacob. I was in hopes to have two icons available, but this will work also. :)
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I think that once you have each file set up attached to its own Quicken ID, then having two icons on your Dock so you can open one or the other might work. You'd need to log off one Quicken ID and log in with the other while setting up the two different Quicken files, but I don't know if you need to log out/in thereafter. (Sorry, I've never tried this because I have only one current Quicken ID.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    krob99 said:
    How do I run 2 subscriptions for Quicken for Mac separately on my computer?
    just curious as to the situation ?
    like - one personal and the other for parents, work, club, team, etc ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• krob99
    krob99 Member ✭✭
    Actually 3 different ones... One personal, one business, one partnerships. I actually work with the business and partnerships accounts throughout the dat and would like to have them open at the same time. However, all of theses accounts are not accessible to the same people when I’m not in them (if that makes sense).
This discussion has been closed.