Auto Entry - Bill Payment

When I set up reoccurring bills in Quicken I use the auto entry option since I have my bills paid directly through my checking account. For the past several months I notice that these auto entries are no longer working they now appear on my list as past due and I need to click on the item to add it to my register. Why is this no longer working properly?

Best Answer

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide your build number as shown in Help > About Quicken.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• EMMETT SWAN
    EMMETT SWAN Member ✭✭
    Hi Rocket,

Build is 27.123.18

Thanks for your help
  • Rob Martin
    Rob Martin Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Rob Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in January of 2020, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages (if applicable) as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.