New Report Bug

A week ago my reports started bugging out. They no longer show the detailed transactions.
This makes Quicken useless at tax time.
Anyone have a fix?

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Welcome to the forum. Since you are new here, I'll give you a pass for posting the Vaguest Question Of The Week.
    What Quicken year/version/release? What edition? Starter/Deluxe/Premier/H&B? Do Help > About and tell us what it says.
    Which reports? Tell us the Quicken names of the reports, and any customizations you may have made, such as date range.
    What does "They no longer show the detailed transactions" mean?
    What exactly has changed from a week ago?
    Provide screen shots if you can.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screen shots (JPG format preferable) can be attached by using the "paper with a folded corner" icon, above.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• RWMahoney
    RWMahoney Member
    Quicken for Windows 27.1.28.18
    Crashes Windows 10 64 bit Professional when "X'ing" out of it to close it!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Hello @RWMahoney

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.