Cash Flow

Options
MVW
MVW Member ✭✭
I've been having an issue with Quicken's Cash Flow report for awhile.

One of my Income categories is showing up on the Cash Flow report as a negative OutFlow. It messes up the totals and my mind. I've gone back and looked at the category and it looks valid. It is showing up in the Budget correctly and on the other reports, just not Cash Flow. It is a sub category, one of three, under a more major category. The other subcategories are showing up in Cash Flow just fine. Any thoughts?

Answers

• MVW
    MVW Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've been struggling with a couple things in Quicken for awhile, hoping the next update would clean it up; nope.

Under Budgets in Planning, I'm getting an "Everything Else" Income for an 'Actual' amount. It is not hot linked back like the other Income Actuals are (where you can click on it and open up the Personal Income pop-up with History and Transaction tabs). I do have some incomes that I don't have displayed in my Budget, but no where near the amount that is showing in the Everything Else Actual category. I know some of the contributions are from the categories _RlzdGain & _IntInc. If I run a report looking at all Incomes, the numbers aren't adding up showing me where that Everything Else is coming from. Any way to see where those numbers are coming from?
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @MVW

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

You may also find the information contained here to be helpful in resolving this issue for you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• MVW
    MVW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Natalie, my humble apologies for not following protocol.

Dell XPS8500
    Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40 Ghz
    12 G Ram
    64 bit OS
    Windows 10 Home
    Version 1903
    OS build 18362.535

Quicken Deluxe
    Version R23.18
    Build 27.1.23.18

Not sure that adds much to the discussion, but I hope it does. The problems go back to previous versions of Quicken and predate the current version.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @MVW

Thank you for the response and for providing more details, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support for further assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to better view what you are experiencing and locate the issue.

Thank you

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.